30 October 2006

/welcome

Wow, that was a long nap.

I guess most of you don't know me. My name is Argentos. My hometown is San d'Oria, but my citizenship and allegience belong to Windurst. It was certainly a move I won't regret. San d'Oria is a nice enough place, but I was tired of my fellow Elvaan always ranting and raving about how we're the best at everything. I don't believe that your race makes you any better than anyone else at anything. In case my brethren haven't noticed, we make horrible mages without extensive help from our equipment. Something tells me that the stuffy castle air has just gone to their heads. I felt sorry for any citizens who weren't Elvaan... they were always treated like dirt. I had to get out.

Trying to catch you up on the past two years of my life would be a waste of time for both you and me. In short, I did a LOT of travelling and spent a lot of time away from the mainlands. I was out of contact with many of my friends for extended periods of time, but I was fortunate enough to learn that they had all missed me during my absences.

I'm back to my old adventuring ways now. I have hung up the polearms and swords in favor of clubs and fancy capes. Being a White Mage brings me joy knowing that I can help others in their time of need.

Last night, for instance, I tagged along with my buddy Dawezy. She's a fuzzy Mithra, and an incredibly skilled Dark Knight. She's mastered the class, and has attained coveted level 75 status. I like to pull her tail when she isn't looking. She needed to dull down the blade of her Axe of Trials, so I followed her to Sea Serpent Grotto and found a coffer key almost immediately! When we finally found the treasure chest, there was a map inside! I was so excited. I could finally see where I was going without getting lost all of the time.

I felt it would be beneficial to utilize my abilities as a Ranger as well, so I made sure to do a quick study on my skills prior to leaving Norg. We stopped once in a while to check the wide scan, and then went back to killing things. I had to continually sneak around, as many of the monsters were upwards of 20 levels higher than myself, but Dawezy didn't have any problem dispatching them. It was a short expedition, lasting only two hours, but it was fun anyway. I went back to Norg because I was worn out, but Dawezy continued the hunt alone.

I think watching her tail swish back and forth made me tired.

I woke up this afternoon in Norg, curled up in a ball on the floor next to the chocobos. I wonder what I'll do tonight...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Good to see you got started.

Mithra... Icky. Always with the tail swishing distracting all the men. I hate sharing attention. I dont need a swishy tail to be sexy.

/sigh. Yeah. I have jeliousy issues. Sorry to rant.

But yay! New stories to read! Keep it up. ^.^

02 November, 2006 07:32  

Post a Comment

<< Home