13 November 2006

Someone's getting Sleepy...

...and I think it's that Goblin Tinkerer guy.

Last night, I finally figured out what was scribbled on that Sleep scroll. After a bit of studying, I can finally put my enemies to sleep! That's good for those Zus, too. They keep ganging up on me, thinking they're cool or something. Well not any more! Now I just put them to sleep and laugh when they curl up comfortably in the sands of Buburimu Peninsula.

Dawezy is still helping me out. She's so kind to do that. Sooner or later, though, I should spend time looking for groups of adventurers around my skill level. I think I may learn faster that way. I really miss being a White Mage, and I really want to be a pirate (I mean... Corsair... yeah, that's the one) ... but for now, I'm actually happy learning the dark arts of the Black Mage. It is a bit difficult for me, sometimes. I lack the mana that my fellow Mithra and Tarutaru seem to have so abundantly, but it's okay. Part of me actually likes the struggle.

The rest of me? Well, I'm not sure how other adventurers would react to a mage pulling out his weapon and hacking at a mob. I know my linkshell members don't mind such things, but they've known me for years. They know how I am. They've witnessed first hand that I can cast white magics as well as the rest of them, while beating up mobs with my Maul. But everyday adventurers? People I don't know? I don't know if they'll be too keen on the idea of me pulling out a staff in the heat of battle...

1 Comments:

Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Crazy! How did you know I'm exhausted out of my mind that I can barely function. Darn Besieged temped met to stay up way too late.

I didnt realize you've been so busy writing. I'm going to have to check more often. Looking good!

16 November, 2006 11:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home