27 December 2006

Out of Context (02)

I'll be coming back to the game shortly, I hope.

I've spent the past five days working as a manager, and it's like I haven't even had a chance to slow down and breathe. Everything's awesome now, though. Aside from being completely worn out every time I come home from work, everything else is much better than it was before. Work is hectic this time of year, but I suppose that's what I get for being one of the managers of a videogame store. It is, after all, a good option for anyone of any age, especially this time of year.

I'm looking forward to mid-January when I can relax again, and hopefully get back into the game. I miss Argentos, and I miss telling his stories. I'm sure I'll come up with some sort of story befitting of his extended vacation.

I found the music in the form of a game called M-06 for the Nintendo DS. I just ordered it a few hours ago, so it won't be here until next week; all the same, I'm looking forward to it. It will be a ton of fun -- now, if only I read Japanese so I could actually understand the instructions.

On that note, I'm out for a little while. With any luck, the next post will be from Argentos.

3 Comments:

Blogger Boswen said...

Great stories all around, Argentos. Keep up the good work.

Wow! That M-06 Nintendo DS software looks neat! I hope you enjoy it and indeed do find your music with it again.

28 December, 2006 00:49  
Blogger Alison the Amazing Thief said...

Demember is a crazy crazy month for all but one of my very favorite. I too am looking forward to a nice return to normal after new years day.

I look forward to seeing you write for Argentos again.

28 December, 2006 07:09  
Blogger Guankim said...

((Ahh, yes, and it gets even colder for the next few months, Muahahaha! I <3 Cold weather. ^^ Yeah, even the blizzards and such that come with it, though I pity poor Colorado after that ><))

02 January, 2007 17:03  

Post a Comment

<< Home