02 February 2007

Telewhoretation, Here I Come!

{{OOC note: I added a couple of my regulars onto the link list. I'll have to try to read yours more often!}}


This morning was amazing. In one swift motion, I gained the scrolls for Teleport-Altepa and Teleport-Yhoator. After some extensive studying, I have now memorized their information and can teleport myself and others out to those locations at my every whim!

See, it all started last night when I was out in the Altepa Desert looking for items in the Quicksand Caves. Kintrra called me up on the linkpearl to see what I was doing, and after I told her, she rushed out to help. Upon stumbling over the first cracks in the ground, I found what I was looking for, just like that! It was quite convenient, so I rushed back to return the item when I discovered that a teleportation scroll might be my reward. Curious, I looked into other scrolls, and found that I could obtain a scroll for the Elshimo Islands just as easily.

Kintrra came with me to Kazham, where I met another friar who had another request. He needed a slab of marble, and I was told those only came from lizards. While I didn't quite understand how a lizard could produce marbles, I didn't argue it. We were met in Yuhtunga Jungle by a friend of ours, Reyvn, who helped us slay lizards for nearly an hour. When the marble finally dropped, I jumped on it!

I returned all of the items I had collected to all of the people who wanted them, and then I had to wait. Between the deciphering of ancient texts in San d'Oria to the statue being made for the man in Kazham, I had some time to kill. I grabbed some items for Bluffnix and he expanded my pack again... and then he offered to do it again with a new set of items! I also met an Antique Collector in Port Jeuno by the name of Imasuke who offered to give me a map of the Belkfutt's Tower if I helped him acquire a Kaiser Sword, so I gladly hunted down Weapons until I had one to give to him. Another man in Ru'Lude Gardens, Radeivepart, offered a map of the Castle Zvahl in exchance for a Flame Degen. Again, I gladly accepted the challenge.

By the time I was done with all of this, I realized that the items I had left in the hands of men in San d'Oria were probably complete! When I returned to the Church, I was awarded a scroll of Teleport-Altepa, which I promptly began studying while running to the Blacksmith's Guild to collect my trophy. By the time I arrived in Kazham with the statue, I had already memorized the information from the first scroll and was the awarded with my second!

It was an excellent day's work.



Here is a snapshot of Kintrra, Reyvn, and me hunting lizards.
Here is a snapshot of the roll I made to acquire my coveted marble!

3 Comments:

Blogger Guankim said...

Hahaha! VERY nice roll there. That's when I usually would just say, "You *REALLY* wanted that, didn't you? xD" and proceed to pass, haha!

Congrats on the fun, only Vazhl to go now, right? ^_~

03 February, 2007 15:21  
Blogger Dawezy said...

We recently ran through Fei'Yin for Arg's "Teleport-Vhzal" quest ... those damn Shadows were stubborn at dropping a chest key so we decided to veer down and decimate Underworld Bats instead. Low and behold a key dropped off our third Bat..

~.~

In a prior run we must have killed atleast 100+ Shadows and got no key to drop.. aswell as a handful of Golems.

'least now he can reel in the gilz.

On another note, my display picture hasnt been showing up in corner of posts.. what am I doin wrong. ;;

14 February, 2007 17:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

((Dawezy, is your Avatar setup in your account, and since I'm not sure, are you upgraded to the Google Beta version? And since mine shows, I think that Argentos is already set to display avatar pictures, so if that isn't the fix, I'm at a loss! - Guan))

13 March, 2007 22:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home