02 July 2007

Out of Context (04)

Hey kids, Cesar here. Wondering how many even read this any more... considering the last update was in February and it wasn't even storyline-related.

Busy, as you can tell. A touch of internet time here and there in the past six weeks or so, but not enough to play FFXI. I may start creating false stories for the sake of Argentos' blogging.

In another bit of a crunch with the comic, too. I had a spark and wrote down a huge list of ideas (including things I'll be doing with various characters far in the future) so that I would have the advantage of a semi-storyline to keep myself on track, buuuuut... I'm having a hard time transitioning from the prologue into the first chapter of the adventures. Ugh.

I do rather miss writing, though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Boswen said...

Hey! Good to see you back, Argentos! I'm not as creative as I would like to be, but I must say that I have been budding lately. Might I suggest a few strong brews from the Alchemy Guild in Aht Urhgan? They did wonders for me!

If that doesn't work--take the RED PILL! It will free your mind!

And don't feel bad if you have to write "false stories." I've made "embelishments" (shall we say)--some even to the extent of an entirely new story. I'm sure others have done the same.

14 July, 2007 01:58  
Blogger Guankim said...

I still drop in every once in a while...would help if when I was updating my blog I would remember to add your link..I actually put a spaceholder b/c I couldn't remember it. Shame on me. Looking forward to the comics, take your time, though! Life is to be enjoyed!

03 August, 2007 21:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home